How to Cut: Side Part with Taper
They don’t come much more traditional than the beloved Side Part with Taper. A smart casual classic that dates back to the early 1900’s if not earlier. It’s the versatility of the side part that has seen it endure the test of time. A cut that caters to the formal demands of the working environment whilst being equally at home at beach or social gathering.
Being such a staple style, we’ve seen countless variations emerge throughout the ages. In this How To Video, the super talented James Reichwein blends modern and traditional techniques to create a modern Side Part with Taper.
Why choose Uppercut Deluxe Easy Hold? Change is the only constant. And while we all have our own traditions, routines and favourites when it comes to hairstyles the movement towards looser and more textured looks can not be ignored.
Whether its creating looser finishes to your favourite traditional styles or the ability to create more of the modern emerging styles Easy Hold is the go to solution.
True to its name this product is easy to apply and delivers a low hold solution to a wide array of styles in all hair types and lengths. Making it a valuable addition to the back bar in any barbershop of a fuss free grooming solution to the everyday guy.
Developed for over two years in close collaboration with the global network of Uppercut Deluxe Barber Ambassadors, the result is an extremely versatile product that offers huge styling potential in a wide range of hair types and lengths. But don’t take our word for it check out their testimonials in the Sizzle Reel below.
Uppercut Deluxe Easy Hold features and benefits include:
- Water-based, making it easy to wash out
- Light hold with grip, ensuring styles are long lasting
- Natural woody tobacco scent
- Creates volume and texture
- Natural, weightless and matt finish with no shine.
- Suitable for all hair types and lengths, and found to be particularly effective in thinner hair types
- Smooth creamy texture allows for easy application
- A user-friendly product for the experienced user or the new groomer.
- Applicable to wet or dry hair and can be styled with either comb or fingers
Share this post: